Providing Services for Binghamton, Johnson City, Vestal, Owego, Elmira, Ithaca and Surrounding Communities
Same Day Crowns
CEREC® in Binghamton, Vestal, and Johnson City, NY
Do you want highly aesthetic, tooth-colored fillings – created and placed during a single dental appointment?
Would you prefer not to have an impression and a temporary? Do you prefer metal-free, biocompatible materials?
All this is now possible thanks to CEREC Same Day Crowns! Moreover, ceramic restorations can be created and placed in just one visit.
CEREC is a sophisticated CAD/CAM system for the production of all-ceramic inlays, onlays, partial crowns, veneers and crowns for anterior and posterior teeth.
- One visit
- No Impressions
- No Temporaries
- Highly Aesthetic
- Long Lasting
Modern CAD/CAM technology makes it possible.
CEREC – a procedure with a long tradition.
- The CEREC procedure was developed at Zurich University and has proven successful in dental practices since 1985 – over 35 years.
- Worldwide, more than 25,000 practices in over 50 countries work with the CEREC system.
- Since 1985, over 8 million patients have been treated using the CEREC procedure.
- More than 20 million ceramic restorations have been created and placed.
- Long-term clinical studies demonstrate that – in terms of durability – CEREC restorations are at least equivalent to gold restorations.
- Depending on the individual case, CEREC fillings can achieve even better results than gold fillings.
The CEREC treatment procedure means:
- No conventional impressions
The CEREC 3D measuring camera scans the prepared tooth in just a few seconds. This eliminates the need for un pleasant silicone impressions.
- No temporaries
CEREC restorations are milled out of a solid ceramic block in just a few minutes. They are then ready to be placed immediately. This eliminates the need for temporary fillings and crowns. It also means that you need only one appointment. And you don’t have to wait for days on end until the ceramic filling is finished.
- No long waiting periods
Because CEREC restorations can be placed immediately, you need only one appointment. And you benefit from tooth restorations which have demonstrated their durability time and time again.
The CEREC procedure step by step.
- Before treatment begins we inform you about the benefits of CEREC.
- After removing the decayed tissue or the defective amalgam filling we create a 3D image of the tooth with the aid of the CEREC camera.
- The restoration is designed on the monitor of the CEREC acquisition unit.
- The CEREC milling unit machines the restoration out of a ceramic block.
- The milled restoration is bonded directly to your tooth.
There are several ways to learn more about CEREC:
- Call us at (607) 798-0789 to schedule a consultation. We’ll be happy to introduce you to our staff and discuss treatment options.
- Use the Contact Us form, or the Quick Contact form on the right side of this page.