Providing Services for Binghamton, Johnson City, Vestal, Owego, Elmira, Ithaca and Surrounding Communities
The Simple Way To A Lasting Smile
Hybridge Dental Implants in Binghamton, Vestal, and Johnson City, NY
HYBRIDGE® solves a wide range of dental problems – permanently and cost-effectively!
Are you trapped in an endless cycle of root canals, crowns and bridgework? Are you tired of treating the same teeth over and over again?
Do your partial or full dentures slip and slide, making it difficult to speak and eat the foods you love? Do your dentures make you look and feel older than you really are?
End the Cycle of Dental Frustration with Hybridge Dental Implants!
Replacing missing teeth with dental implants is a life-changing decision. The look and functionality of your smile, as well as your level of confidence and self-esteem, can dramatically improve with a restorative procedure.
Hybridge Certified Dentists offer predictable and simplified solutions for complex dental problems. Dr. Ronald Sambursky is proud to be a Hybridge Certified Dentist, utilizing this advanced dental technology to serve patients in Vestal, Binghamton, Johnson City and all of Broome County, NY.
Hybridge Dental Implant Solutions help patients enjoy the quality of life they deserve. If you are tired of loose-fitting dentures, or are trying to avoid them altogether, you owe it to yourself to learn more about your dental implant options.
The Simple Way to A Lasting Smile
Permanent Support: Hybridge Dental Implant supported restorations replace all your upper or lower teeth by permanently affixing a denture onto five or six dental implants. Hybridge looks, feels, and functions just like healthy, natural teeth, so you can forget about your dentures slipping or sliding when you speak or chew food. Plus, since the denture sits on several implant abutments, they won’t chafe or create sore spots on sensitive gum tissue.
Jawbone Preservation: Hybridge Dental Implant supported restorations prevent bone loss and preserve your facial appearance. Dentures don’t provide the stimulation necessary to maintain bone health, and bone loss can become a problem, both functionally and aesthetically. Loss of bone mass leads to a “sunken” facial contour that makes you look older than you are. Hybridge Dental Implants, however, do provide the necessary bone stimulation to preserve your jawbone health. In addition, the implants are made of titanium, which has the unique ability to fuse to living bone and function as a part of it.
Cost Effectiveness: The state-of-the-art implant technology makes Hybridge Dental Implants more cost-effective than most other dental restoration options when you consider the cost to treat the same teeth repeatedly. Hybridge Implants are based on denture technology, so they are much less expensive to produce than conventional porcelain-fused metal bridgework. Best of all, Dr. Ronald Sambursky at Dental Solutions of Binghamton can complete the entire process right here at our office in Johnson City, NY.
How does Hybridge differ from a regular dental implant?
Hybridge is considered more of a prosthetic restoration than a dental implant. With a conventional implant, the final treatment consists of a porcelain crown or bridge secured on top of a titanium post that has fully fused to the jawbone. While this can be a successful treatment if you’re missing one or a few teeth, it’s not usually meant to cover a full arch of teeth.
With Hybridge the final product is a cross-linked polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) and chrome cobalt bridge. With the support of just five or six dental implants, Hybridge can replace up to 12 teeth in one arch! These dental implants provide the necessary stimulation for bone growth and health. By attaching permanently to the implants instead of the gums or natural teeth, Hybridge’s full arch dental implant solution eliminates many problems experienced with conventional treatments.
How long does the process take?
Another distinguishing feature is the timeline of a Hybridge implant. While placing conventional dental implants can take up to 18 months or longer to complete, most patients experience a much quicker process with a Hybridge Dental Implant solution. From the first surgical procedure until the Hybridge restoration is successfully inserted, the entire process can last two to 16 weeks, depending on the patient.
A few different factors will affect a patient’s overall treatment time. These include:
- The number of teeth you have at the start of treatment
- Any requirements for bone grafting
- Upper versus lower restoration
- The presence of any dental infections at the start of treatment
During the initial consultation, Dr. Ronald Sambursky and the team at Dental Solutions of Binghamton will provide an accurate assessment of the anticipated duration of treatment.
How much do these dental implants cost?
Put simply, there isn’t a universal cost for a Hybridge dental restoration. The patient’s dental condition, including the number of remaining teeth and the amount of bone available, will determine the extent and the price of treatment provided. Many patients find that the reduced treatment timeline of Hybridge compared to other conventional treatments, reduces the overall cost of treatment. Less office visits and days away from work also play into the cost consideration.
During the initial consultation with Dr. Ronald Sambursky, the variables specific to each patient are discussed so that the patient can plan and prepare.
Common Hybridge FAQs
- Can All Dentists Offer Hybridge Dental Implants?
- Dentists can only offer Hybridge implants if they have been officially trained and certified through Hybridge, LLC. Since the Hybridge protocol is uniquely efficient and successful, it’s essential to select a Hybridge Certified Dentist, like Dr. Ronald Sambursky of Dental Solutions of Binghamton.
- Dr. Sambursky has successfully completed the rigorous training courses and is proud to offer Hybridge Dental Implants and advanced full arch restorations to patients throughout Vestal, Binghamton, Johnson City, and surrounding communities.
- Do I Have Enough Jawbone for Hybridge Dental Implants?
- Since the Hybridge system rests on titanium or zirconium implants inserted into the jawbone, it’s important to confirm that the patients has enough jawbone left for adequate support. Many patients are surprised to learn they have enough jawbone to accommodate the Hybridge system, even after being told they’re not eligible for traditional dental implants.
- If a patient has suffered extreme bone loss, Dr. Ronald Sambursky may recommend bone grafting to improve the bone content and density before undergoing the dental implant process. Bone grafting uses mineralized bone to heal and strengthen the jawbone structure.
- How Long Will My New Teeth Last?
- Hybridge restorations are fabricated to be durable and long-lasting. The bridge itself is created from a chrome cobalt metal and covered by cross-linked PMMA pink acrylic to mimic natural teeth and gum tissue. Though these materials are not entirely invincible, they’re very durable and Hybridge patients can expect to experience minimal wear and tear over the years.
- With regular cleanings and maintenance, and by following recommendations of a Hybridge-certified dentist, the Hybridge restoration is designed for optimal longevity. Due to advanced technology and durable materials utilized in designing a Hybridge Dental Implant restoration, any maintenance needed should be minimally inconvenient to the patient. The success rate for Hybridge Dental Implant restorations is greater than 95%.